Please accept my apology for the lack of any updates on either the Prog in the Park 2.0 (PITP 2.0) Facebook Group, Facebook Page or on

Following on from my admission to the Victoria Hospital Kirkcaldy (VHK) Fife in March with pneumonia, I find myself in the Royal Infirmary Edinburgh (RIE) where I have been battling severe infection. This has left me totally exhausted and in no way well enough to respond to ongoing PITP 2.0 or at times my day to day well being to loved ones.

Once again, the quality of care from staff with NHS Fife and NHS Lothian really has been amazingaak

Please be rest assured that I postponed PITP2.0 due to Coronavirus Covid-19 and it will now go ahead in most likely April 21 and it will be in aid of MacMillan Cancer Support. Thank you so much to those people that have already bought their tickets for PITP 2.0 and they will automatically be transferred to the event next year. If anyone wants a refund that has bought a ticket, then please contact

The original ticket price is £25.00 and that includes the booking fee. If I have to increase the ticket price then please note that existing ticket holders will have no extra to pay and any ticket increase will be kept very low.

There might be a change or two in the line up for PITP 2.0 and this is something that I will keep you updated.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I appreciate you support.

Stay safe, stay indoors and keep blasting out you favourite prog rock music.

Kevin O’Neil