I am absolutely delighted to announce that Pendragon are on the bill for Prog in the Park 2.0 (PITP 2.0) on Saturday 2nd April 2022. This is also the first date of their – Love Over Fear – UK tour.
Rachel Barrett, Pendragon’s manager recently announced the dates for the bands UK tour via social media. Eddie McFadden, the presenter of the Kiss That Prog radio show also announced that Pendragon will be playing at PITP 2.0 on Thursday nights (27 May 21) show.
I am pleased to confirm that the band will be playing a “full live set” at PITP 2.0 and not a shorter “festival set”. I’ve seen Pendragon play live many times since the first time I saw them in August 1985 at The Lion Club in Rosyth Fife. The times that I have seen them, they usually play a set that can last for two and a half hours, plus.
Rachel Barrett has recently had so many emails asking her various questions about PITP 2.0 and Pendragon’s involvement. So she put up a short ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ on the Pendragon fans Facebook page. I have added these ‘FAQs’ in this update.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Prog in the Park is INDOORS in the beautiful Glen Pavillion, Pittencrieff Park.
- Yes, it’s our only show in Scotland on this tour.
- Why? well we’ve known Kevin O’Neil for many years, and we’ve always done our best to support his fundraising for cancer charities but never been able to play for him before, we actually structured this whole UK leg of the tour to accommodate PITP 2.0 this time round because it means a lot to us.
- No, you’re not going to get a nimby pimby light weight “festival set” you’re going to get the full bloody thing, because Kevin O’Neil and his charities deserve that much.
- We want PITP 2.0 to raise as much dosh as possible, so get buying tickets and be prepared for auctions, raffles and buckets to be rattled, we are going to put on bloody good show so that people with proper jobs can care for people who really need it the most, and we know you lot will support us in that, we know that you’ll all join us in blowing the roof off the pavilion next April!
Tickets for PITP 2.0 are £25 and this includes the booking. You will able to buy them via – proginthepark.com
Just go to the GET TICKETS section on the website, then scroll down the page for the link.
PITP 2.0 UPDATES
For updates on what is happening at
SCOTLAND’S 🏴 INDOOR PROG ROCK FESTIVAL IN AID OF CANCER CHARITIES
PROG IN THE PARK 2.0
please keep checking –
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/844217495925029
Twitter – @prog_2